- Name: Trois Dames Tropicale IPA, 6%, Switzerland
- Appearance: Orange light brown, slightly hazy. Some off-white head, a bit more after warming up.
- Aroma: Exotic/Tropical fruits, but less than expected. Light hops.
- Taste: Clear hops, good amount of, say, tropical fruits. Lasting bitterness. Good balance.
- Bought: Paul Ullrich (Basel), 330* ml, CHF 4.40
- Score: 3.7 (Aroma 8/10, Appearance 4/5, Taste 7/10, Palate 4/5, Overall 14/20)
- Info: 13/5-2017, BB: 31/8-2017
* Even though the label say "75 cl"...