- Name: Badger Harvester's Ale, 2.5%, England
- Appearance: Light golden. Not much head.
- Aroma: Quite sweet. Floral and some fruit.
- Taste: Sweet. Again, floral. Some hops and malt. OK aftertaste.
- Bought: Tesco, 500 ml, £1.24
- Overall score: 2/6
- Info: 29/5-2008
Thursday, 29 May 2008
This beer doesn't quite qualify as a low-alcohol beer (where I use the UK definition of being 1.2% ABV or less), but thought I'd give it a try anyway.
Wednesday, 28 May 2008
After one week in Cyprus (Wedding) drinking KEO and Leon, and two weeks in fantastic Maldives (Honeymoon) drinking Tiger, Heineken and Corona, I am unfortunately back to "real life". The beer projects can continue after over a month's silence. Still wish I were back in Maldives, though...