- Name: Weihenstephaner Hefe Weissbier, 5.4%, Germany
- Appearance: Pale yellow, cloudy. Lots of head, not longlasting.
- Aroma: Not that wheaty. Hint of fruit, honey.
- Taste: Pretty wheaty, hopsy. Fizzy.
- Bought: Germany, 500 ml, €0.88
- Overall score: 2/6
- Info: 24/1-2006, 65/300, 41/500
Tuesday, 24 January 2006
Also bought on business trip to Gütersloh/Bielefeld, Germany.
Saturday, 14 January 2006
A new year, lots of new beers to try. Bought on business trip to Gütersloh/Bielefeld, Germany.
- Name: Duckstein, 4.9%, Germany
- Appearance: Redish brown, nice amount of head.
- Aroma: Fruity, malty, hopsy.
- Taste: Pretty malty, bitter/malty finish.
- Bought: Germany, 500 ml, €1.87
- Overall score: 3/6
- Info: 14/1-2006, 64/300