- Name: Mahou Negra, 5.5%, Spain
- Appearance: Dark brown, clear. Some dark tan head.
- Aroma: Dark malt, roasted.
- Taste: Dark malt, sweetness. Slightly roasted. Some bitterness in aftertaste.
- Bought: El Corte Ingles, 330 ml, €?.??
- Overall score: 3/6
- Info: 20/7-2012, BB: 28/6-13
Friday, 20 July 2012
Sunday, 8 July 2012
Shared with MG:
- Name: Guinness Special Export (Belgian version), 8%, Ireland
- Appearance: Basically black, nice creamy tan head.
- Aroma: Dark malt, coffee, chocolate, burnt and roasted.
- Taste: More dark malt, roasted, burnt. Slight bitterness and alcohol.
- Bought: Halle aux Boissons, 330 ml, CHF 2.70
- Overall score: 4/6
- Info: 8/7-2012, BB: 3/5-2013