- Name: Rogue Dead Guy Ale (Maierbock Ale), 6.3%, United States
- Appearance: Dark orangy-red brown. Little bit of head.
- Aroma: Not much, actually. Bit of fruit and malt.
- Taste: Sweet and some bitterness. Earthy aftertaste.
- Bought: Utobeer, 650 ml, £4.70*
- Overall score: 3/6
- Info: 7/6-2008, 193/500
Saturday, 7 June 2008
Rogue Dead Guy Ale (Maierbock Ale)
I went to Utobeer in Borough Market today, and bought a few 300/500 beers! As this bottle expired in February I thought I'd better drink it today. This one is by the way currently called Dead Guy Ale, but was called Maierbock Ale in the 500-book. It is slightly stronger than the 6.0% listed in the 500-book.